Costa Rica Honeymoon. Weddings. Couples retreat. Enjoy Costa Rica at our Luxury Villas in Mal País. Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica.9 June,2014 Casa Chameleon
Are you ready to be saved? Our “friends” in Costa Rica are calling for you to visit Casa Chameleon.
Check out this great tourism video for for Costa Rica.
The only thing frozen down here is the margaritas – and now you can book your winter escape at Casa Chameleon in Costa Rica.
Call us today to experience a significantly warmer winter. To help you thaw out after Thanksgiving, Casa Chameleon is offering a unique discount – on the day you book, let us know your estimated high temperature, we’ll do the math with our weather and you get the same discount in dollars per night.
So if it is 10 degrees in Chicago and 85 here in Mal Pais – that’s $75 dollars a night discount in one of our luxury villas. Book now by calling (888) 705 0274 to take advantage of this amazing offer.
Use the special offer code “Frozen2″ when calling Casa Chameleon Concierge
Terms & Conditions:
- Limited time offer: Call us before 12/3/14 on (888) 705 0274 to book your winter escape!
- New bookings only.
- Discount available only by calling the Casa Chameleon Concierge on (888) 705 0274.
- The estimated high temperature on http://www.weather.com for the city where your billing address is will be used as the starting point for weather calculations.
After your plane lands in Costa Rica, you’ll find yourself immersed in a Spanish-speaking culture! Many locals are fluent in both Spanish and English, but we encourage you to try using a few Spanish travel phrases. When in Costa Rica, do as the Costa Ricans do, right?
Here are 10 Spanish phrases to use when traveling in Costa Rica:
- Mi nombre es ____.
- My name is ____.
- Soy de___
- I am from___.
- Vamos a Casa Chameleon en Mal Pais.
- We are going to Casa Chameleon in Mal Pais.
- Me gustaríauna cerveza fría,por favor.
- I would like a cold beer, please.
- Estoy viajando con mi esposa/esposo.
- I’m traveling with my wife/husband.
(This is especially fun for those of you celebrating your honeymoon in Costa Rica!)
- ¿Me puede dar direcciones?
- Can you give me directions?
- ¿Cual es nuestra villa?
- Which private villa is ours?
- ¿Dónde está la playa más cercana?
- Where is the nearest beach?
- ¿Dónde está el baño?
- Where is the bathroom?
- ¿Habla inglés?
- Do you speak English? (For when you just don’t understand!)
Excuse us for bragging, but Casa Chameleon’s kitchen is home to one of the best chef’s in Costa Rica, and we’re very excited about it! Chef Pabro Sanchez and his staff are inspired daily by the beauty of the country and its fresh, native ingredients. This translates into unique dishes with a creative flare on traditional Costa Rican cuisine. Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch between activities or a romantic honeymoon dinner, the Casa Chameleon kitchen can deliver it! The best gourmet food in Costa Rica.
We think we serve up the best Costa Rican food,
but don’t just take our word for it – see what our guests are saying about us on Trip Advisor!
- The BEST thing about this hotel is Chef Pabro Sanchez and his staff. He has created many delicious and creative dishes showcasing local cuisine. – Linda from Cypress, Texas
- We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel everyday and the meals were delicious. The chef used locally sourced fresh ingredients to create inventive and tasty dishes. He was also incredibly accommodating to both dietary needs and even specific preferences. – Dylan from Ann Arbor, Michigan
- To say we were blown away is an understatement… Pabro doesn’t just use the most fresh ingredients (fish caught that day), but the combinations he creates are highly imaginative, with flavors that juxtaposition into the simply delicious. I’d go back to Costa Rica just to eat his food – seriously! It is that unique and delicious. – Christine from Geneva, Illinois
- Pabro and his entire team (including Will, Naomi, etc..) will bend over backwards to please your palate. – Guest from Saint Louis, Missouri
The food selections and staff at the restaurant were probably the highlight of the trip. – Guest from Seattle, Washington
Last week, we gave you tips for staying above the water in our post about surfing in Costa Rica. This week, we want to take you on an underwater excursion and show you why scuba diving in Costa Rica should be on your must-do list. You already know that the country is one of the richest in the world in terms of biodiversity, but remember that some of the unique animal and plant species can only be found underwater!
There are numerous diving points between Mal Pais and Playa Hermosa that offer scuba diving for all experience levels, and our staff is happy to help you plan the diving trip that best suits you. Once you’re beneath the surface, you’ll find large schools of colorful fish including angelfish, porcupinefish, and needlefish. As you head deeper into the ocean, you’ll encounter moray eels, manta rays, hawksbill turtles (an endangered species), and whitetip sharks. During certain times of the year, you may even find yourself swimming alongside humpback whales!
For the more adventurous scuba divers, an excursion to Tortuga Island may be in store. The island is known for its white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and huge volcanic rock formations, and it’s just an hour from Casa Chameleon. After your dive, you can kick back and relax on the beach or go hiking and explore the island.
Guests who are enjoying a romantic vacation or are on your honeymoon in Costa Rica, make note that it’s worth leaving your private villa with plunge pool for this underwater adventure. It’s been said that the best way to observe a fish is to become a fish, so go ahead – dive in!